COVID-19 Evidence Accelerator Diagnostics Lab Meeting 1/21/2021
Thu, 01/21/2021 - 12:00 PM
Happy New Year! We are looking forward to seeing you at our January 21st Diagnostics Lab meeting (12pmET)—and invite you to come with your ideas.
This meeting is a "retro"; where we’ll do a check-in and reflect on our Evidence Accelerator activity—exploring whether this is the right approach and what adjustments are needed. (If you aren’t familiar with this ‘retro’ format, it is the tech world's approach to 'lessons learned'. No bell bottoms required, just candid engagement.)
To jump-start your thinking, here are some questions we’ll discuss:
- What’s working? What have you liked?
- What needs improvement? (What should we drop?)
- What do we want to build, and how should we measure ‘success’?
- What specific topics, themes, speakers, or organizations do you want to see included in this meeting going forward?
- What type of interaction or collaboration are you interested in having with this group outside of the regular lab meetings?
Get ready; we’re anxious to hear from you!